Guaranteed Phone Contracts
Could You Get a Guaranteed Mobile Phone Contract?
Have you been searching for guaranteed mobile phone deals but haven’t found any good contracts? We can help!
- Declined a mobile contract in the past?
- Have you got bad credit?
- Do you need a guaranteed phone contract ASAP?
Read our in depth FAQ’s at the bottom of this page to maximise your chances of having your mobile contract application accepted – we go into great detail to help you to get the phone deal you really want. Obtaining a 100% guaranteed phone contract is currently difficult due to the inherent risks to phone shops who choose to give out a free phone as part of the contract. One of our phone deal suppliers is in negotiation with a retailer about offering guaranteed phone contracts to customers with bad credit so check back to our site often. We will add in these deals as soon as possible.
We also compare many thousands of the latest mobile phone deals at all prices from all networks and phone manufacturers so you can make your own informed choice if you are more confident that you will pass the network or phone shop credit check.
- Our phone deals are updated daily for maximum accuracy with thousands of contracts to choose from
- Most contracts are 100% free to apply for (some phones may require an upfront deposit)
- There are a wide selection of bad credit phone contracts to choose from (typically from cheap handset models)
- We feature a range of phone contracts with free gifts
- All of the latest phones are included such as the iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone SE, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8+, , Samsung Galaxy S9 & Samsung Galaxy S9+, Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and Sony Xperia mobile ranges to name but a few
- All mobile networks and phone manufacturers are included in our deals comparison engine (some may require credit checks as part of the application process)
- Easy online contract application which can be completed in minutes
- Next day delivery of your new phone on most contracts
See below for the best selling regular phone deals OR click view all phones to get started.
If there are any other areas which are not covered by our extensive FAQ below and you think would help you, please let us know by contacting us with your questions or queries and we will do our best to answer. Any questions that recur, we will add them to our FAQ. Thanks!
Questions covering guaranteed phone contracts, bad credit contracts & free gifts
What are no credit check mobile phones?
Who would benefit from a guaranteed phone contract?
- A customer that currently or has had poor credit in the past
- University students that need the value of a mobile on contract but do not have a good credit score
- Anyone that has had an application for a phone denied in the past
- Customers that need a phone and also need to rebuild a poor credit history would benefit
How does a guaranteed contract work?
- Age (must be over 18)
- Identity (must match what has been used in the application)
- Address (must match the application address)
- Bank account (you must have a bank account and the details must match what you have applied with)
I have bad credit. Can I really get a good deal on a phone contract?
What phone contract should I choose if I have bad credit?
Our data suggests that of the major phone networks in the UK, Virgin Mobile, EE and Three are the two networks that consider people with bad credit when applying for a contract. Although, better deals are often to be had with online phone shops such as e2save or The Smartphone Company rather than applying for a contract direct with the network. You could potentially apply for a contract via an online phone retailer to get the best value but make sure your application is for a contract phone on a preferred network such as Virgin Mobile or Three to maximise the chances of acceptance.
Once you have a clear idea of the sort of contract deals that you want to target you can use our comparison engine to compare all the mobile phone deals for bad credit based on the criteria that are most important to you. This could be filtered by, mobile network, mobile manufacturer, phone type, number of free minutes, number of free texts, free Internet allowance, free gifts included and above all else, the monthly price of the contract.
How long does it take to apply for a phone contract?
Would paying a deposit on a mobile phone help me get a better contract deal?
Which networks are best for bad credit contracts?
If I have poor credit could I get a bad credit contract with free gift?
What contract phones with free gifts are available?
Which free gift can I get with a phone contract?
List of free gifts with selected contracts
- £100 Gift Voucher (Amazon or general)
- £50 Gift Voucher (Amazon, High Street, or M&S)
- Acer Netbook laptop
- Amazon Fire HD 6 8GB
- Amazon Kindle 6 Inch WiFi
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 Inch 16GB
- Amazon Kindle Paper
- Amazon Kindle WiFi
- Apple iPad Air 16GB
- Apple iPod Nano 16GB
- Apple iPod Shuffle
- Apple iPod Touch 16GB
- Apple iTunes Voucher
- Apple TV
- Beats By Dre Pill Wireless Speaker
- Beats Solo 2 Headphones
- Bose SoundDock III
- Fitbit Flex Fitness Band
- Fitbug Orb Bluetooth Activty Tracker
- GHD Hair Straighteners
- Google Chromecast
- Google Nexus 7 WiFi 16GB
- Google Nexus 7 WiFi 32GB
- Google Nexus 9 WiFi 16GB
- HP Laptop
- iPad Air 16GB WiFi
- iPad Air 2 16GB
- iPad Mini 16GB
- iPad Mini 3 16GB
- Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop
- LG 22 Inch TV
- LG 32 Inch TV
- LG 32 Inch TV With Soundbar
- Nintendo 2DS
- Nintendo 3DS XL
- Nintendo Wii U
- Samsung 40 inch TV
- Samsung 42 inch TV
- Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 WiFi
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 16GB WiFi
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8GB WiFi
- Samsung HWH550 Soundbar
- Sony Playstation Vita
- Sony PS Vita Slim
- Sony PS3 Slim 12GB
- Sony PS3 Slim 500GB
- Sony PS3 Super Slim 12GB
- Sony PS4 Console
- Sony Smart Band
- Sony Smart Watch 3
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet
- Sony Xperia Z3 16GB WiFi
- Toshiba 32 Inch TV
- Toshiba Laptop
- Xbox 360 4GB
- Xbox 360 250GB
- Xbox One
How do I search for a particular free gift phone contract?
Step 2 – Click “advanced search” if you want to specify number of minutes or exclude redemption deals.
This allows you to specify minimum or maximum monthly cost, number of free minutes, and Internet data allowance preferences as well as giving you the option to filter out redemption deals from the comparison table.
Step 3 – Click “choose a free gift” and click on the gift of your choice.
When you click on he “choose a free gift” tab our comparison engine will display all the free gifts on offer for the options you have chosen. Helpfully you can also see the lowest cost monthly contract fee alongside the image of the free gift. This will give you a good idea of costs.
Occasionally you may click on a free gift and no deals are displayed. If this is the case you might want to widen your search to include more options or an alternative phone model.
Step 4 – Choose the best contract with free gift from the list.
The final stage is choosing the best overall deal from the results that our phone comparison engine gives you so that you can get the phone you want with the free gift of your choice.